Pokemon is Demonic Apparently Pokemon is Demonic Apparently

Oh man, Butterfree is f-ing jacked!. . . But to be fair, Butterfree is really strong and basically the linchpin of my team strategy.

This video is priceless.

Axelstation responds:

I'm glad you liked it ^^

We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba

That was weird, creepy, disturbing, bizarre, and still better than post-movie Spongebob. 4 stars.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

Normally I can't write a review for a collab, because I usually have too much to say about each skit (Sketch, short, whatever you want to call it), but this time I truly want to thank you for submitting this, I was stuck at Carnival Night Zone for a year and I never would have made it past that cursed Barrel thing if it werenâEUTMt for this episode of Sonic Shorts.

This truly deserves 5/5 Stars.

Mario Power Up "Unfinish Mario Power Up "Unfinish

HOLY S**T THAT WAS AWESOME!

Pretty cool so far, and I cant wait to see the finnished version. (I hope it has lots of explosions, because explosions are awesome!)

Madness Combat Madness Combat

hilarious!

I love the Madness series. It's just awesome violent madness and I just love it all! Moar Madness! Moar violence! Moar explosions!
PS: I do count the zombies.

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

I have loved this video since before I joined Newgrounds, I absolutely love it! The video is just awesomely done and the song you chose is brilliant! This video definitely deserves a 5 star rating, because I cant imagine it scoring lower! This video is one of the things that inspired me to join Newgrounds, thank you.